Beginners Running Course
How to be ‘a runner’
- You’ve started Park Run but you need a little more guidance to run the whole distance.
- You’ve started Couch to 5K but got stuck part way through, due to injury or lack of fitness.
- You can cycle, swim, play sports but you cannot run and want to know how to do it.
- You aren’t confident enough to run on your own.
If you can relate to any of the above, we'd like to help you out with our beginners running programme.
We understand it’s scary to join an established running club, which is why we’re setting up a group just for you.
We'll be running it alongside our regular running club for 4 weeks from 8th June.
For the first 3 weeks, Karen will be in charge. Then on week 4 you'll join our regular run clubbers with Chris.
There are 3 elements to running we help our members with:
- Conditioning; and
Most running programmes only focus on fitness. But in the early days, pace is the key to success.
- You’ll have a programme to follow, set by Chris.
- Closed Facebook Group to ask questions.
Here's how you sign up: To join the 'yes I'm interested group' click on the link below.
Hope to see you on the road!